Rebadged Maverick ET-733 (Ivation) for $39.99. Rebadged ET-732 for $34.99

Anyone running these? How well do they work?

I'm running a 733 right now and have no complaints, looks like I might require another soon as I'm starting to add more and more food each cook; 40 is not bad at all.

Anyone running these? How well do they work?

I'm running a 733 right now and have no complaints, looks like I might require another soon as I'm starting to add more and more food each cook; 40 is not bad at all.

I'm using the Ivation "Extended Range" 738 and had a 733 previously. The Ivation is functionally a 733. The only difference is that the light button on the Ivation is not labeled "Mode". Luckily, I knew what to do because of my previous experience with a 733. Oh, and the Ivation does not come with batteries, unlike the the 733 with the cheap heavy-duty AAAs

Great price, I just bought 2 sets. Originally purchased the iGrill2 at sam's club last week for $90 with 4 probes but first cook and the signal kept cutting out. That's going back. Thanks op.

Just a warning. The first one I purchased came today and the screen is defective (faded out and hard to read). It also had scratches on the front of the transmitter. Hopefully Skymall will replace it.

Just a warning. The first one I purchased came today and the screen is defective (faded out and hard to read). It also had scratches on the front of the transmitter. Hopefully Skymall will replace it.

Ugh! I literally just place an order for one. Good thing is I paid via Amazon so I think I'm protected with their A-Z thing.

Ugh! I literally just place an order for one. Good thing is I paid via Amazon so I think I'm protected with their A-Z thing.

I did more digging into this model it appears to just be the way it is. I've used an ET-732 in the past and didn't have the issue. More or less the screen has terrible viewing angles. You need to tilt it a certain way to make it easier to read. Let me know if yours exhibits the same behavior when it arrives. Only reason I didn't do the 732 is because I thought the extra $5 was worth it for the hybrid probes.

I'll be honest, I sort of have that issue with my 733. Its not terrible bad but u do have to tilt it at certain angles. I can live wit that for 40 bucks so long as it works..

I just emailed Skymall about my order and got the following response "We are moving to a state-of-the-art facility so experience massive delays"... They gave me the option to cancel so I may do so.

Beware for anyone else that orders.

I ordered two of the rebadged Maverick ET-733's last Thursday afternoon and received them yesterday morning. I was concerned that this deal seemed too good to be true, but I'm completely satisfied with my purchase.

Last edited:
I ordered two of the rebadged Maverick ET-733's last Thursday afternoon and received them yesterday morning. I was concerned that this deal seemed too good to be true, but I'm completely satisfied with my purchase.

I just ordered the ET-733 and was wondering where is the best to run the cord for the probe? under the lid, through the door, through the top vent or drill a hole in the lid

If you have a WSM with the grommet, I run through there. I can get probably 3-4 probes in the longer slit.

Finally got my "733" in... I was literally about to cancel my order.

They do not seem to be listed on their site anymore.

Both models are back in stock! Coupon codes are working properly too. Pick it up now if you missed it last time

Last edited:

Back