Laugh of the day

Russ, forum rules won't let me reply like I'd like to that! The better team won. The Panther's really didn't show up.
But how good are the Bronco's gonna be next year after ol' Peyton retires? Cam is still a very young dude! :p

I think both teams will be fine next year..( major jealousy from a disappointed Bears fan):rolleyes:

Tim

I think both teams will be fine next year..( major jealousy from a disappointed Bears fan):rolleyes:

Tim

Why did the Bears let Peppers go?

I used to watch him play basketball for UNC. In the NCAA tournament, Peppers snagged a rebound, and an opposing player tried to tie up the ball, but Peppers threw him across the floor! Even the TV commentator marveled at his strength.

Last edited:
Why did the Bears let Peppers go?

I used to watch him play basketball for UNC. In the NCAA tournament, Peppers snagged a rebound, and an opposing player tried to tie up the ball, but Peppers threw him across the floor! Even the TV commentator marveled at his strength.

Hell if I Know. Contract? They paid him to walk away and he's been playing great.
Now why did the Bears let Gregg Olsen go?
Mike Martz . Peanut should of retired a Bear and I'm sorry he didn't get a ring because he is a class act.

Tim

IIRC Olsen was actually traded, but I can't remember who the Bears got in return. They let Peppers go because he was declining as a DE and there wasn't anyplace else for him in a 4-3 defense. Conversely, they tried Jared Allen in the 3-4 earlier this year and he didn't quite fit, so they sent him to Carolina and he got to go to the Super Bowl.

3 straight seasons that Tillman's been lost to injury...lousy luck for a great guy.

IIRC Olsen was actually traded, but I can't remember who the Bears got in return.
a 3rd round pick in the '12 draft. Think Chicago then took Brandon Hardin?

don't care too much for the younger Manning, but Peyton is one class act person.
these words ▲ were typed BEFORE the new rumors about Manning's College Career allegations hit the fan.

Back