Costco Prime Packer Brisket $3.49/lb

Chris Galinis

Not sure if this is a good deal or not, but it was cheaper than the choice flat. Cheers! Oh and the costco was in Federal Way, WA.

IMG_4762.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Never seen one that big around here, and the smaller cuts are about $6.00 per pound. Sounds like you did well.

My local costco has prime packer briskets everyday for about $3 a pound. Usually from $2.79 to $3.49 and usually from 12 to 16 pounds.

One of the Costco's near me also stocks them. Woodland Hills, Calif. Will get one soon. Price was similar.

I just picked up a packer brisket from Costco for the same price. Almost 15 lbs. For Prime, this is great!

Forgot to add that I never see more than three packer briskets at once. They're almost always sold out, so get it when you see it.

Damn, I should of gotten a 16lber I saw for 45 bucks!!! Just been wanting to get more hours under my belt before I give it a go..

I just picked up a packer brisket from Costco for the same price. Almost 15 lbs. For Prime, this is great!

Forgot to add that I never see more than three packer briskets at once. They're almost always sold out, so get it when you see it.

It's possible they have more in the cooler. Knock on the window.... eventually someone will notice... ask!

Back