Has anyone here ordered one of the Limited Color Master Touch grills from Canada?

Greg-S

TVWBB Fan
mine is supposed to be here tomorrow.

i didn't see any threads on it here at tvwbb, but weber is releasing a limited quantity of Ivory, Spring Green, Slate and Smoke Master Touch grills in Canada, and they're available now.

the place i ordered from didn't get very good reviews, so i'm hesitant to link them. but any authorized weber dealer in canada should be able to fill your order. i had mine shipped to me in Chicago-land for a few bucks, i think shipping was around $25, which blew my mind.

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-27%20at%207.54.11%20AM_zpsijndtzyy.png

:coolkettle:

I am demoing these at Capital Appliance (in Ottawa) on Feb. 06th.

Based on the picture in your post, is this where you got yours??

If so - They are Awesome at capital. Surprised some reviews are bad...

I have few complaints with Weber, but one long standing complaint I have......Their good stuff isn't available in the US

I have few complaints with Weber, but one long standing complaint I have......Their good stuff isn't available in the US

I'm with you Chuck I don't get it. It's an American Company why don't we get the good goo first! If Weber builds and Markets a 26.75 performer in euro then all my grills and WSMs are going on CL and I'll go back to being a New Braunfels owner!

PS. Chuck if I do that I'll send my ranch kettle and 22.5 WSM your way I know you've been lusting for those for a while :D

Last edited:
PS. Chuck if I do that I'll send my ranch kettle and 22.5 WSM your way I know you've been lusting for those for a while :D
That's all that's my my list. A Rancher and a 22" WSM, yours would do nicely

I have to admit, I wouldn't mind having the 26" with the cattle horns

i went with smoke this time. i grabbed matt's ivory MT and i got the spring green from the UK. i'm building my MT arsenal.

if only i could find the illusive blue wave and lemongrass MT's. i know they're out there, hiding in the wilds.

here's the links to the new Smoke north american limited edition MT.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5mki3bjzpkux8qz/20160129_191551.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmu7j8xifhliaum/20160129_195334.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2673zale8evf42i/20160129_194939.jpg?dl=0

hopefully i can get some good in action shots tomorrow during the day!

I am demoing these at Capital Appliance (in Ottawa) on Feb. 06th.

Based on the picture in your post, is this where you got yours??

If so - They are Awesome at capital. Surprised some reviews are bad...

i bought from JCCayer, and they were great, i want to make that clear. i just read some reviews on them and didn't want to lead anyone into potential issues.

my experience with them was great, i'd buy from them again anytime.

I like the Smoke, but the Slate is a saweet looking cooker! To bad they don't have matching hub caps.

Tim

i didn't get much sunlight this weekend, and we were painting for most of it but i did manage this parting shot with the lemongrass.

20160131_093352_zpsgtrscjcp.jpg

20160131_093555_001_zpstg2vaxsi.jpg

she will be my sole cooker for the foreseeable future, the 26 leaves this week in a trade. she's a B code. :redmastertouch:

i didn't get much sunlight this weekend, and we were painting for most of it but i did manage this parting shot with the lemongrass.

20160131_093352_zpsgtrscjcp.jpg

20160131_093555_001_zpstg2vaxsi.jpg

she will be my sole cooker for the foreseeable future, the 26 leaves this week in a trade. she's a B code. :redmastertouch:

That looks amazing!

Seems like I saw these pictured in a Home Depot display today.

that would be odd because the gov't has been denying the existence of extra...

i mean weber has been denying that they'd ever release these colors in the states.

sorry, been watching too much x-files recently.

I'll check again, but I know I saw an advertisement about Weber Grill colors, but I can't remember if it was related to gas or charcoal models.

I demo'd the ivory this weekend. My concern was the staining that would happen.
It actually held up pretty well for an active cook.

Of course the smoke and moisture made the brown sludge form by the exit vent, but a simple towel wipe solved it all.

The weber rep who can to check us out told me they tested them for a month at the academy to ensure the paint would not stain...

Pretty solid!

What's the difference between these and the Original Premium grill? I like the idea of the removable centre but maybe that's just a gizmo too far, I'd like a new grill but which to get?

Back