Vasconia or IMUSA 32 qt Pot

Thank you for the link Stephen. I will keep this in mind as a back up. $75 shipped for a $30 pot is a little steep.

Last edited:
It appears that for $75: The work is already done, bottom cut out, hardware mounts drilled, and SS hardware is included.

$45 for additional labor parts and shipping seems like a good deal IMHO.

Unfortunately the Vasconia pot seems to be permanently unobtanium. A batch of them became available last spring and I bought a bunch figuring the supply chain was being replenished. I'm guessing it was simply a left-over stash someone discovered because they were out of stock the following morning and I haven't been able to find another one anywhere. Even the ones on Amazon that were listed for $57 are unavailable. I only have a few left and when they're gone I won't be restocking unless I stumble on another stash hidden in a warehouse somewhere.

I'm not sure where the $75 price comes from as I have these listed at $65. If someone wants to pay an extra $10 I'll be happy to accommodate them. :)

Unfortunately the Vasconia pot seems to be permanently unobtanium. A batch of them became available last spring and I bought a bunch figuring the supply chain was being replenished. I'm guessing it was simply a left-over stash someone discovered because they were out of stock the following morning and I haven't been able to find another one anywhere. Even the ones on Amazon that were listed for $57 are unavailable. I only have a few left and when they're gone I won't be restocking unless I stumble on another stash hidden in a warehouse somewhere.

I'm not sure where the $75 price comes from as I have these listed at $65. If someone wants to pay an extra $10 I'll be happy to accommodate them. :)

$75 shipped

If you'd like to sell for $65 total, just let me know! :)

I totally overlooked all of the details on it being a turn key solution - the price is totally worth it for the hardware, drilling, time, cutting, etc. plus cost of the unobtainium, IMO

Last edited:
It appears that for $75: The work is already done, bottom cut out, hardware mounts drilled, and SS hardware is included.

$45 for additional labor parts and shipping seems like a good deal IMHO.

I totally missed the parts and labor, etc. I agree - worth it!

Back