Target Weber Clearance has started (YMMV)

Stopped by Target yesterday. Nothing was on sale. Same at Meijer and Lowes.

Walmart has everything on clearance though.

Not as as cheap as last year but $42 for a NIB JJ is still not bad and still cheaper then Walmart's clearance price

Thanks, Dave. Four JJ's for $42 at my closest Target. The DCPI for the 22.5" Hinged Cooking Grate is 009-06-0717. None available nearby, but that first link gives a price of $5.98 at two stores that are out of stock.

You're welcome Tmac.

Shoot, I forgot to include this part from my post in the other JJ threaD:

Just any FYI: Clearance varies from one region to another and from one store to another within regions. These Weber's should follow the normal Target clearance schedule. First markdown will be 30% off and the price will end in 8. $59.99 x .7= 41.99 so price is marked 41.98. IF the JJ doesn't sell, the next markdown will be to 50%, $59.99 x .5 =29.99, so price will be $29.98. If it still doesn't sell, next markdown would be 70%, $59.99 x .3 = $17.99 so price would be $17.98.

If you see a JJ with a price ending in 4, that is the absolute lowest price that Target will sell that item for. Next step would be to remove it from inventory completely.

DaveW has the secret sauce. I usually look for grates this time of year. You can stock up for years of you find a store with some inventory.

Thanks Jim,

Yeah, grates, covers, and just about all other accessories. Anything that they don't carry year round will get clearanced out.

BTW, that includes Weber Q 1200 DPCI 009-07-0483. A few stores have them at $99.98 here in Louisville

Shoot. Store I was at yesterday had 3 @ $29.98 and I passed on them. Wanted to wait until they hit $17.98 again. Now they are down to 1. Hopefully that's the one that I hid in a different department :cool:

I bought my Jumbo Joe last year at a Target mark down (thanks to this site). I have used the Jumbo Joe many times for those times (which is often) that I only need a relatively small grilling area. I LOVE my Jumbo Joe. It is not only a portable grill it is flat out a GREAT grill for general use.

So, if you are on the fence, just "jump in", you'll be glad you did.

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

My target has lots of stuff on clearance. Too bad I already have most of the stuff they are selling.

Walmart has lots of sales. Weber stuff are up to 50% off

Shoot. Store I was at yesterday had 3 @ $29.98 and I passed on them. Wanted to wait until they hit $17.98 again. Now they are down to 1. Hopefully that's the one that I hid in a different department :cool:

Were you at the Outer Loop store? I was there on Tuesday. Links above were showing $29.98 but it was scanning full price. I guess if they're down to 1 then they are ringing up $29.98 now. I don't live that close to this store so I won't go searching for your stash. ;)

I wonder how long it takes to go from $41.98 to the next price. I only have one left in inventory in my area. Might pick it up on the way home.

was able to pick up a one touch 22.5 at my local target as they has inadvertently sold their 18's as clearance price of 22's. Floor model with no tag, showed them the price/dcpi and measurement indicating they had sold the wrong size and they gave it to me for 10% off as it was the floor model 27.89 after tax and it was put together already.

So I went ahead and got the last Jumbo Joe in my area last night for $41.98. Then I found a full packer brisket that was a little over 10 pounds for $1.99 a pound and it included a $5 off instant coupon making it a total of about $15. If that wasn't already a steal, the guy at the register only scanned the $5 off coupon and not the actual brisket, so I got the Jumbo Joe, a 10 pound brisket and celery for a total of $41 after tax. Pretty good score.

IMG_1676_zpspyj9funi.jpg

30df2d17-5ffd-4310-a9c1-32f68c8ccb4d_zpskmje5axu.jpg

IMG_1675_zpsqiloj0wx.jpg

Last edited:
they sell briskets at your target?!

Sometimes. About five years ago I could get them for .99 cents a pound at my target, but that lasted about a year. Then they became hard to find all together, now they are back sporadically but usually at least $4.00 a pound or more. Was happy to see this one at $1.99 a pound, even more happy to see the $5 off coupon and even happier when they didn't charge me for the brisket, but did take off the $5 coupon.

Back