Dirty Cajun Bandit door

Shand Glenn

Got my Cajun Bandit door and latch and must say... LOVE IT! Now it's dirty, I might even call stained. So far I have tried soap and water and stainless cleaner to no avail. Anyone have tricks to clean their Cajun Bandit door? Here is a pic.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4trLUqtxxtRTmRQTUJybjh5SU0

Last edited:
White vinegar + Baking soda....mix it up right on stain, let it bubble and sit for at least 5 minutes. LOTS of elbow grease.

Rinse, repeat. I brought a stianless steel stove top bake to life like that. It took some time, and some calluses, but it looks better then new.

We use Scotch-Brite pads when refinishing stainless. It is abrasive so make sure you go with the grain with straight strokes.

Barkeeper' Friend is good. We've been using the stuff below for cleaning our stove top that gets trashed every week - we use our stove *hard* ;)

C45E1E88-1334-4F27-90BA-E25DFBFDC956.jpg

It's made in and ships from England, so it takes a couple weeks for delivery. It removes the most stubborn, burned on messes with very little effort. I highly recommend it.

It's made in and ships from England, so it takes a couple weeks for delivery. It removes the most stubborn, burned on messes with very little effort. I highly recommend it.

Hi David. Do you use Amazon to order, or a UK site?

Last edited:

Back