WTB: Genesis Silver C items

If you'd be interested in the panel and manifold from a G 1000, I have them. I never lit the grill they were on, so due care and caution is required. I had planned to thoroughly clean and test the manifold but no longer need it due to purchasing a second project grill. It is set up with the quick disconnect, and I have two of the parts that go in the tank and the wrench.

Control panel is A+, two small nicks in the corners. If you're interested let me know and I'll take some pics.

No idea what this stuff is worth, not trying to get rich, just recoup some of my cost. Since the manifold is untested it will be priced accordingly.

Hopefully an expert will chime in and tell us if the parts are interchangeable.

Last edited:
Almost positive both will work, anxious to see pics :) regarding the manifold, as long as it turns well with a knob I'm interested. If it's stuck on any of the three burners I'll pass

Here they are. The control panel was pretty dirty so I washed it down a bit to make sure it'd come clean. As you can see, everything needs a good cleaning. All three valves turn easily, and you can feel the detents. Like I said, I make no guarantees, I've never used the manifold.

P1000278.jpg

P1000280.jpg

P1000281.jpg

P1000279.jpg

I'll take both! Price to 19030? Don't need the quick disconnect if you'd like to keep it. Can PM me details as well, thanks!

Is that manifold going to work with the Silver C ? I'm not seeing the output to the side burner.

Not positive, but I think he's looking to swap out the valves. He had a post in gas grills a while back that said he was having valve issues.

I'm going to swap the whole thing in. I don't have a need for my side burner. I may at some point put these valves in my manifold but not just yet

BUMP!

Still looking for a stain-free left-side thermoset table for my Silver C. The one I have is stained up pretty bad from the previous owner.

Anyone have a nice used one for sale? I really don't want to pay $81 at the online parts store :(

Back