Stoker Interface

Robert J.M.

Hey Folks:

When I went to try and fix my temp fluctuations (see other Post), I was getting ready to add water and set the Stoker Box (July 2014 Version with WiFi) to Blower off 5 Min on the stoker box. I mistakenly (sleepily) got to the blower item under Pit Temp and hit the Sel button which turned the fan on and I could not turn it off, I tried up/down buttons menu button, etc. Every time I hit "Sel" it just kept it on, the StokerX MacOS app (I hate the iOS app) would say it was off but the fan was still running. I power cycled the Stoker Box, didn't fix it. Then I pulled the fan plug, causing an auto reset of the Stoker Box which then finally turned it off.

So my first question, How do I turn the fan off in the blower section of the temp control on the Stoker Box.

Also, in the MacOS App I can't see where you can attach the new graph/log to the old one. Mine always restarts at the time when I hit the StokerX App Stop button then Start to reconnect to the Stoker box.

Thanks, Robert

Last edited:
Sounds like you assigned the blower to the food probe which is why it didn't shut off. In order to use the off for 5 min feature, you need to access the blower from the blower menu, and not the temp control menu.

Thanks... I have used the 5 min off thing many times, this was a sleepiness mistake :confused:. And I don't think so, I was in the Pit Temp Menu-Blower and StokerX still showed it assigned to the Pit.

Back