Weber OTS for under $50 at Target stores....

Awesome find. I have a target showing one for $30. Wish it was a tad closer and it would be mine. But I will use that site now to check on Jumbo Joes.

i went to my local target today after checking the inventory dcpi list. The OTS was still 79.99 and the Original had a clearance sticker of orig 99.99 now 69.99. Looks like something was fishy so i had the guy run the dcpi of the stickered Original labeled 69.99, came up 49.99, forgot my red card for the additional 5% off. Is there any difference between the original and the OTS? they looked exactly the same to me.

EDIT just did a little more digging the original's that are supposed to be on sale are 22's the ones i found that are on sale are 18's but are tagged as 22's so its a 18 original for 49.99 is it worth it?

Last edited:
Why would they be clearing out a grill this time of year?
Thanks for posting this!

Because most of their grilling stuff is "seasonal" and while we are still in "grilling season" (and will be for some time), retail store schedules are ahead of ours. They are already moving into the next season, which would be "Back to School".

EDIT: Your post got me pondering so I did some checking, seems that last year the markdowns didn't start until September. But, in other years past, some markdowns did start this early. Best I can figure is that it's Target. :D

Last edited:
Anybody figure out what the dcpi code is for the Jumbo Joe? I can't wait for those to go on clearance!

I got a bunch of hinged grates last week on clearance. It does seem strange to start back to school in June but like Dave says it's Target.

If anyone is looking for dcpi numbers just go to targets website and pull up the item you are looking for and scroll down. The number is down on the left side.

Excellent tip Josh and others. Also would note that the clearance schedule seems to coincide somewhat with climate. IE, the southern warmer states "clear" later than the colder northern states.

Hey Dave - is the bowl in good shape? Any holes or rust? if not you might consider grabbing that sucker and mounting it in a table. The vents are farily easy to replace and you would not need any legs if you mount it...

Regards,

John

To get ready for Christmas, its less than 6 months away!!!

Funny but true. Target does end of summer clearance in june to get ready for back to school. I once went looking for a beach chair in may and was told they are already sold out!!!

Back