eBay seller replacement wood handles $7.99 plus $2.50 shipping

They look pretty nice

$_57.JPG

Those handles look great for kettles that you are flipping - but they aren't near as nice as Brian's or Marty's beauty's :redmastertouch:

I think that s a very good price also. I have eight wood handles on my stuff and like them a whole lot better than the plastic ones because they don't get as hot and I think look better. I bet his price will go up shortly so get them while you can.

ya know, after thinking about it, and reading all these comments, maybe this is the handle (the price) to replace the plastic ones on the smoker...
I haven't before for the only reason the smoker handles get grimier easier and faster than handles on grills. At least in this BBQ Backyard they do.

hmmmm.... thanks for the link Bob!

EDIT: just bought 4 for the 22"WSM

Last edited:
4 ships to my address for 4

clicking on the shipping details allows a pop up to enter the quantity and you zip code

Last edited:
Rich,... if the buyer is NOT a member of the Weber Kettle Club...?
Yes, Brian makes AWESOME handles....
I have a fantastic creation by Brian, yeah, he does great work!
but cheap @$$ wood handles are great for everyday use. :)

Looks like a nice, basic wooden handle. Good to have some choices in the market. Competition is good. The price is right. Makes sense to me.

Based on the photo of the side handle on the kettle, it looks like they're cutting the slot into the underside of the top piece. This is the opposite of the original handle, which has the slot in the bottom piece. The look is not as clean as the original.

If you're not a member at WKC check it out. I have learned a ton on both TVWBB and WKC. And there's a great bunch of folks who are eager to help on WKC just like there are here.

They look plenty good to me, should serve their purpose well.
Based on the photo of the side handle on the kettle, it looks like they're cutting the slot into the underside of the top piece. This is the opposite of the original handle, which has the slot in the bottom piece. The look is not as clean as the original.
When you think about it, this puts more wood on the bottom for insulation from the heat, maybe, I'm no rocket surgeon.

When you think about it, this puts more wood on the bottom for insulation from the heat, maybe, I'm no rocket surgeon.
I am not too concerned about that, since these four handles will go on the WSM (2 on the lid, 1 each side handle)
the only problem I see with this design, it MAY be possible to break off the lip since it is exposed...

eBayWeberHandle.jpg

Back