Stop StokreLog Automatic Startup

PMillen

I want to stop StokerLog V6.9RC from starting automatically on my Microsoft Surface Pro 2 running Windows 8.1. It's not in the two places where software that is to open on system startup, Task Manager and msconfig. So I'm stumped.

How do I stop StokerLog from opening on Windows 8.1 system startup?

PC Matic couldn't find the start-up but AutoRuns did. Everything I tried showed that Installshield was a startup program but AutoRuns was the only one that showed that Installshield started StokerLog.

This was an early bug in that release that was fixed unless it is a Windows 8 thing (which sadly I have not tested, nor run a machine with it). Are you running the latest version? And is anyone else having the same issue?

This is strange as the link in the other thread said "RC3" as it should but pointed to "RC" version! I just fixed this and I am in communication with Rock's BBQ to fix their link just the same.

Amir, I uninstalled the Stokerlog version I linked from Rocks site and installed the version on the link you provided. I just finished rebooting my computer and Stokerlog did not start up.

Thanks Bill

Last edited:
That's great. Turns out the link in the main thread was also wrong :(. It said one thing, but linked to a different file. I also fixed that.

Back