2009-07-27019.jpg
2009-07-27022.jpg
2009-07-27026.jpg
2009-07-27030.jpg
2009-07-27034.jpg
2009-07-27038.jpg

Originally posted by JimK:
Larry,

You don't marinade these, just glaze, right?

No just a liberal dose of Wolfe Rub Citrus.

However, WRC mixed with Zesty Italian Dressing for a marinade would go nicely if you wanted to marinade for even more flavor.

Thanks. Didn't have any Zesty, but I had a Mandarin, Ginger, Poppy Seed Vinaigrette that I have some leg quarters soaking in now. Those, along w/ some Roadside are what I'll enjoy as the Giants whoop up on the 'Skins.
icon_razz.gif

I'm only doing a couple leg quarters. Can the leftover glaze/sauce be refrigerated and saved for another cook?

Originally posted by JimK:
Thanks. Didn't have any Zesty, but I had a Mandarin, Ginger, Poppy Seed Vinaigrette that I have some leg quarters soaking in now. Those, along w/ some Roadside are what I'll enjoy as the Giants whoop up on the 'Skins.
icon_razz.gif

I'm only doing a couple leg quarters. Can the leftover glaze/sauce be refrigerated and saved for another cook?

Yes, I'd guess it would keep quite a while as well.

Yeah, the G-men manhandled the Skins! Nice to see an out of shape 350lb, $100M man flat on his back out of breath too! Nice investment Snyder!
icon_rolleyes.gif

What is sriracha sauce? I have never seen it in the UK. Come to think of it there are a lot of sauces, spices and other misc. ingredients that we can't get here.

Originally posted by Mick W:
What is sriracha sauce? I have never seen it in the UK. Come to think of it there are a lot of sauces, spices and other misc. ingredients that we can't get here.

Here in Canada I buy Sambal Oelek although we often use sritacha. It's basically the same thing - ground, fresh chili paste. If you have any stores that sell Dutch products, they would have it.

I plan on trying these wings. I have all the ingredients....but what is the cooking time for the wings, and at what temp? I thought this topic had all that info before.

Cooked 72 flats and drums on my Q 200 using the Orange Marmalade Sriracha sauce. FANTISTIC!!!

Will definatley try some of the different variations seen here.

So I made these bad boys twice. The first time I followed the recipe exactly and they were tasty.

This time I used Pinapple marmalade and a little extra Siracha and my wife and I liked them even better. These wings look great and taste even better.

Thanks for the recipe Larry.

Originally posted by Bryan S:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mick W:
Google is your friend.
icon_wink.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Google the recipe for it, not hard to make.

Tried this last night with some neighbors and it was a big hit, everyone loved the sauce. I will definitely be using this again.

OK, what happened to the page from this link provided above?

http://tvwbb.infopop.cc/eve/fo...80069052/m/377108822

It was offered in response to Evan T's previous question, posted above:

I plan on trying these wings. I have all the ingredients....but what is the cooking time for the wings, and at what temp? I thought this topic had all that info before.

I used the more comprehensive info, re Larry's original wings recipe, appearing on that page on my last Sriracha Wings cook. Should have saved it, but didn't - and now, after taking the link, it appears that the page no longer exists - I get an error message stating no data found for this topic.

Can anyone help me out?

Back