butt on the Kettle

GGross

TVWBB Pro
Starting the weekend early with having Friday off, so I put the butt on the kettle overnight.

Started with a layer of mustard and my rub

Grill setup, it's a little difficult to see because of darkness, but it's a snake setup

Just getting started about 10pm

Ran through the night 5:30am running out of fuel, so about 7 1/2 hours of fuel with the snake

So I have started another snake on 2nd kettle more pic's to come

Looking good! What temps are you running at? The butt looks like it is forming a really nice bark.
Keep us posted,
Tim

Looking good! What temps are you running at? The butt looks like it is forming a really nice bark.
Keep us posted,
Tim

225 to 250 is the target, with the snake in the kettle I have to crack both bottom and top vent.

Well done. I can tell it isn't your first one. You didn't over bark it. If you can master a shoulder on a kettle, It's all done hill from there. Good job

I know from experience butt on the kettle takes some work. You definitely knocked it out of the park.

I must ask is that Ubatuba granite countertops? We just had those installed this week.

I know from experience butt on the kettle takes some work. You definitely knocked it out of the park.

I must ask is that Ubatuba granite countertops? We just had those installed this week.

I'm not sure if it's Ubatuba my wife picked it out, but if Ubatuba is an up charge and the most expensive type then I would yes ha!

Back