Party Q Failure / Settings

Not sure this will help, but the buttons on my PartyQ are hard to push and don't respond immediately. I’ve learned to hold the button down and after a very short bit of lag time, the display jumps into action. Once I get the temp set, I just let it rip! No problems! I don’t know if this is how all PartyQs work, but that’s how mine is.

Thanks Linda, however mine were very hard to engage. IMO, the buttons should not be that hard to set. BTW, if you watch the online video, the demonstrator shows them working very easily. I've emailed support...I'll let you know the outcome.

Hi Scott! Please do let me know the outcome. I've suspected that my problem with the buttons is my degenerating thumb joints, but maybe it's not that. I agree it shouldn't be that hard, but I tend to just accept things the way they are only to find out later that all I had to do was ask.:eek:

Hi Linda! I could not agree more with thumb joints. My thumbs are still numb. Anyway, I contacted BBQ Guru and they issued me an RMA and have promised to send another soon.

Back