Buy a complete latest version of heater meter?

Ryan Gala

TVWBB Member
I was wondering if anyone sells a completed / built version of the latest heater meter with the wifi. Something I can just hook up to the weber and go. I have zero experience soldering and computer work. I read through the instructions and I think it's a little out of my league.

I would also be interested in one if you would mind sending me a PM John? I'm in Ireland, so maybe you might not be interested in posting internationally.

I live in Germany and would make some for people interested, I have 10 boards, and I have all the parts to complete them on the way.

Hi is there som one in Europe that can make me a complete latest version of heater meter and ship it this month?

Looking to purchase/hire someone to build a complete Heater Meter 4.2.4 and a rotodamper setup for a present for my Father. I have been looking into the heater meter for a little while now, but me and my big hands are absolutely horrible at soldering.

I can build you a complete heater meter. My printed cases are made out of PLA, however you are free to buy a case from someone else. You can PM me to establish the particulars.

I produce complete HeaterMeter kits with the latest board as well as Offset Rotary Dampers. My cases are printed in durable ABS in a wide variety of colours. I also have a large quantity of thermocouples and ET-73 High Heat Meat Probes w/6ft cords. Contact me at jascha.espley+heatermeter@gmail.com

Always happy to help!

Back