Pulled the trigger on the Cyber Q... Happy Birthday to me!!

Joe W

I have been researching and studying all the controlers out there until I kept changing my mind nearly everyday. Love the Rocks BBQ Stoker, and honestly, it was the leader all the time due to the expandability factor. In the end, I decided on the Cyber Q since it was not backordered, great customer service, and I am still a novice in the BBQ world. Happy Birthday to me, I ordered the Cyber Q and a couple accessories. I also order the Cajun Bandit replacement door and latch.

I have had my WSM for about 4 years, and it has been nothing short of awesome for me to learn.

Been reading this site the entire time.. I finally decided to not be a wall flower.....

Props to all the posters that have provide insight to me. I intend to be more active...

I'm sure the cyber q will be great, I just bought the party q and love it. I'm smoking a lot more now since I don't have to baby sit so much.

Joe,

What did your homework say on the Stoker vs. the CyberQ? I noticed in your post you said the Stoker was in the lead. I have seen a few posts regarding some issues with the Stoker working properly. Also, there are several other brands, FlameBoss and a few others. thanks for your help.

Congrats on your Cyber-Q, happy belated birthday. That's the one thing I've yet to invest in...One of these days....heck maybe for my birthday :)

Back