Kettle Pizza Baking Steel is on sale

Nate Frost

TVWBB All-Star
Just thought I'd let you know that KP's baking steel is on sale for $69.95. Use coupon code DUDE10 and get 10% off. It helps with the shipping cost.

For those that have the KettlePizza, this steel top is a great addition. I made my own out of 1/4" steel about 1.5 years ago after reading an article about someone that used a pizza steel to help redirect the heat onto the toppings. It was a PITA shaping it to fit the ring though and I had to add a handle onto it. It really does help with baking the pizzas and getting the toppings done well and quickly. The regular price of $100 plus shipping is a bit much, but this sale price plus the coupon above, makes it a no brainer for me. Plus I like their design with the ring incorporated.

YMMV,
Kg

Last edited:
This is why I bought one, $83 shipped to my door. I've used my Mojoe griddle on top of the kp to get a lower ceiling. I was just about to go and have a metal shop cut one for me befor kp sent me an email. For this price, it's worth it to me to purchase. I really don't have a lot of time to go out and have one cut...I can barely get my hair cut.:cool:

Will this fit the 18.5" kettles or only the 22? I have a Jumbo Joe that I am interested in getting a Kettle pizza for. It seems that the best I can get for my 18" is the deluxe model. I was very interested in the serious eats version.

Having a flat lid on the KP makes a huge difference compared to using a kettle lid

Back