Assistance with WiFi Setup on Stoker II needed

L Snipes

Need some help setting up my Stoker II. I can see the Stoker on my network when connected by Ethernet (wired). Soon as I make entries into the website, disconnect the Ethernet and reboot I can no longer see on the network nor can I connect wirelessly. Here is what I have so far.

Wireless Network/Router assigned the IP Address of 192.168.1.3. I can input 192.168.1.3/wifi.html into my browser and get the expected screen (below).

I input my SSID, change Wifi Mode to “Access Point”, Select Security Mode as PSK (actual is WPAP2-Personal), enter my password. Click on “Save Changes” Disconnect the Ethernet, reboot and as stated above cannot connect to the device. Turn off the system, plug in the Ethernet cable, reboot the Stoker, and go to 192.168.1.3/wifi.html and I see the following data.

Current IP:192.168.100.1
Current subnet mask:255.255.255.0
Current gateway:

Wireless enabled
SSID: NETGEAR52

DHCP[I click this box but it comes back blank]
WiFi Mode:Client Access Point
Security Mode:None PSK
Passphrase: xxxxxxxxxxxx

IP address: 192.168.100.1

Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0

Gateway:

DNS server:

Changes will only be applied after reboot

I’m lost. I do know that the 192.168.100.1 is NOT the IP Address assigned to the Stoker nor is it the IP Address of my router. The router IP address is 192.168.1.1.
What am I doing wrong? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks M,

I followed your suggestions (255.255.255.255 and video) and now at the stage of stupidity. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Appreciate the time you took. I actually believe there is something wrong with the wireless card in this unit. Hoping Rock's will answer the phone tomorrow unlike today.

Again, thanks\

lgs

-

No problem, hopefully they can help you out with a quick replacement. Mine was missing the antenna, and now I'm waiting to find out if they'll send it to me. I've heard their customer service isn't the best, so I hope they don't live up to that expectation.

Dead issue. Sent email last night and was told that my router was not recognizing the DHCP. Was told to reset the IP Address as 255, save changes, then reboot. Followed the video and it works. Two thumbs up to Rocks'.

Back