Homer Simpson 10th anniversary 22.5 New in box on E-bay

Enrico,
I found it in past auctions.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Homer-Simps...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
$_57.JPG

Looked good, but had a chip in one spot. $550 seems really high to me, but I have been surprised before by what people spend.

Highest bid was $227.50. Thats pretty steep if you ask me but someone out there is willing to pay that. Good luck on the sale!

Looked good, but had a chip in one spot. $550 seems really high to me, but I have been surprised before by what people spend.

Especially given that Weber has in recent years, either through market demands or coincidence, reintroduced some of the old discontinued models that have fetch outrageous $$$.

Before the reintroduction of the 14.5 WSM in 2013 people were paying hundreds of dollars for these WSMs. Reintroduction has mitigated the price tremendously in the favor of buyers. Same with the Mastertouch, which re-introduced the 22.5 kettle warming rack - another item that was fetching big $buck$, for those willing to pay it.

The Simpson's is a long-running series and was a big hit, in part, because of its innovative and novelty value. The Simpson's kettle was never produced en mass and likely won't be produced again. I only wish they would re-introduce the two-tone 26" Longhorn kettle that caused a big stir on eBay, this site and the WKC, that someone paid - I believe - well north of $1G for. :eek:

Im sure no one thought at the time the grill was released that the Simpsons would still be on in 2015.

Back