JJ + upside down GG = Burgers

Jim Bounds

TVWBB Fan
It has been pretty chilly in VA over the last month and tonight it warmed up to 29degrees. Fired up the JJ for some Bubba Burgers.
Here is the JJ chugging along next to its brethren: WSM and Ranch Kettle.

JJ likes the company of it's bigger siblings. JJ always has something to prove as the littlest one in the family. Open up the JJ and here we have the Bubba Burgers sizzling along on inverted grill grates. Just a bit of salt/pepper. Worcestershire sauce on top and Soy on the flip. 20 minutes and done.

Grill on Jumbo Joe, Grill on.

Love the green JJ! I've got a blaik one, and have seen pics of red JJs, but never a green one. How long have you had it?

Burgers on the GG flat side are Awsome. That's the way I use my GGs. I use them more upside down than the way it's intended to be used. Nice burgers btw. And the JJ is a nice versatile cooker. I use mine a lot.

looks great(grate?). I keep wanting to find a flat plate for my different grills but keep forgetting. this is a great reminder.

I bought the Green Jumbo Joe around 10 years ago when they were no longer made. My camping JJ bit the farm 10 years ago and I found this JJ on sale on ancient craiglist site... it was never taken out of the box. Grill Grates are fun to use upside down for an even sear.

Back