WSM Gasket Kit

Hi John. I have installed the gaskets from BBQGaskets.com on my 22.5 WSM. You can check out how I installed them HERE.

Hello John, I am using the BBQGaskets.com kit on my 22.5 WSM and am very happy with it. Why the question? Is there anything specific we can tell you? We will all be happy to help.

John, great great benefits!
I put gasket between the lud and the center section. It work perfect and IMO is necessary.
I also put the gasket around the original door and, again, it was simply necessary. After very few cooks all gunked and all leaks desappeared. Later, I installed a canjun bandit door and I had to remove the gasket because it didn't fit anymore.
Few more cooks and again it was well gunked.

John, great great benefits!
I put gasket between the lud and the center section. It work perfect and IMO is necessary.
I also put the gasket around the original door and, again, it was simply necessary. After very few cooks all gunked and all leaks desappeared. Later, I installed a canjun bandit door and I had to remove the gasket because it didn't fit anymore.
Few more cooks and again it was well gunked.

Enrico, if you search for the door handle upgrade, the Cajun Bandit works great with the gasket. The handle that Amazon sells works great and is easy to use. This is a link to the handle on the US site, HANDLE LINK

I am running the BBQGaskets.com kit on my 18 WSM. I installed the kit on the middle section where the lid contact and the door. Some cookers seem to seal up very nice with out the kit but some (like mine) leak a little here and there. I am happy I installed.

Back