Finally got a performer

Wow! Great price on that performer. I got a used performer just down the road in Folsom last year at 140 and thought I got a steal! Great buy. Little bit of advice on the table top when moving it around. Don't lift it by the table. I did and now have two small cracks in the table. If you need to lift it to get the small wheels over something grab it by the legs. Other than that have fun with it!

I've got the same model, you're going to love it. In case you didn't know on the back side there is a slot in the panel, that's for putting the cooking grate handle in to hang the grate so you don't have to set it on the ground. Also if you're not going to be moving it around a lot pick up the adapter hose that the 'Qs use to use a 20# bottle instead of the small one, it's a direct fit. I did that a year ago and that 20# bottle is still 3/4 full.

Sweet deal!
Heed Dustin's advice about not lifting it by the table. I made that mistake the first time I used mine. (Of course, the charcoal bin was loaded with charcoal at the time)

Back