Hello from Massachusetts

BGolden

Hi Folks,
My name is Bill Golden and I have been grilling on my 22.5 Weber kettle grill for 42 years. I purchased my first Weber in 1972 and it is still going. This past summer I inherited a second 22.5 and a Q grill. Over the years I've owned several types of smokers my present smoker is a Masterbilt electric.

With the help of the BBQ Pit Boys my Webers are seeing a lot more usage, my wife and I did the Cinnamon Whiskey Pumpkin Pie from the Pit Boys on the grill.

Happy Thanksgiving To All,
Bill Golden

Welcome Bill

I just picked up a 1978 Kettle in great shape. Pretty cool to have a 36 y/o BBQ prolly even better having a 40 y/o :)
That pie sounds wonderful

welcome , neighbor...I got a kettle this year also and I am loving it. see you around the forum.

Hi Folks,
My name is Bill Golden and I have been grilling on my 22.5 Weber kettle grill for 42 years. I purchased my first Weber in 1972 and it is still going. This past summer I inherited a second 22.5 and a Q grill. Over the years I've owned several types of smokers my present smoker is a Masterbilt electric.

With the help of the BBQ Pit Boys my Webers are seeing a lot more usage, my wife and I did the Cinnamon Whiskey Pumpkin Pie from the Pit Boys on the grill.

Happy Thanksgiving To All,
Bill Golden

I'm a big fan of BBQ Pit Boys!! I've made quite a few of their cooks, but haven't done the Cinnamon Whiskey Pumpkin Pie. I must have missed it. . . . Heading there now.

Back