Kettle Pizza

$99 Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, very tempting

c700x420.jpg

Thanks for the heads up Jim

Think I found out why they are on sale. At it's largest size, it's 20" not 22" at it's smaller size it's 17&3/4"

so it works great on a 18.5" WSM, but it does not work good on a 22" Kettle

ChuckO - I don't believe that's an accurate statement. I just received mine 2 weeks ago and can tell you that it fits my 22" Performer Gold like a glove. I've seen where you've posted a couple of times regarding this issue - I firmly believe you should call them and request a replacement. Something has gone wrong with the drilling on yours for sure......

Gary

ChuckO - I don't believe that's an accurate statement. I just received mine 2 weeks ago and can tell you that it fits my 22" Performer Gold like a glove. I've seen where you've posted a couple of times regarding this issue - I firmly believe you should call them and request a replacement. Something has gone wrong with the drilling on yours for sure......Gary
Glad it's all good on your end, hope any all else getting one works for them too.

Turns out, I'm quite happy with mine as it fits on my WSM perfect for my needs, and I've lost any desire to use it on my Kettle anyway

Back