Stoker Wifi and Stoker Log not working well with two fans.

Clay Taylor

Stoker wifi and Stoker log don't seem to like each other when using 2 fans. What am I doing wrong?

If all the settings are done on the stoker everything is fine. However with having 2 fans connected if I change the temp/etc settings with Stokerlog one fan cuts off. When I go to the stokers built in webpage it has moved one of the sensors to the bottom category and the fan is then no longer selected. Also the one probe that is still tied to a blower switches to the other blower. Example. (Pit Probe 6 = Blower 6) and (Pit Probe 10 = Blower 10) will change to (Pit Probe 6 = Blower 10) and Pit Probe 10 has moved to the category with the food probes and has no blower associated.

I can add the blower back but most of the time I have to update the settings a couple of times before it actually stays. Sometimes I change the setting and save settings to go back to the stoker wifi webpage and the setting for the second blower is blank again. One the change does go thru the probe and blower are then moved back up top next to the working blower. For all I know the positioning of top and bottom could simply be blower vs food related stuff.

Im guessing its happening with the importing and exporting of the information between the two units and was just wondering if anyone else has any idea's on what could be causing this. Really a bummer If I cant use the software with 2 fans. I didn't have this problem with just 1 fan hooked up.

Thanks

Seems like a bug in Stokerlog. 2-fan mode is rarely used by anyone so it is possible something is broken. Or there is some incompatibility with Wifi. When I get a chance I will test it again and see what I can find.

Back