My Guru mounting system

Simon Molinari

so here we go i had to figure out how to install my DX2 on my wsm cuz i was sick of always needing something like a chair or a table to put my guru on.

First of all ive bought a crappy smartphone tripod on amazon for 13 euros (1).as you can see the tripod come with a sliding holding systeme so all smartphone can fit.
Then i get this camera screw and the green nut for about 10 € with shiping (2). Note you can use the black nut on the mini tripod but the screw come with this awesome bright green nut.
My tennis partner is a professional welder, he made me those omega shape stainless steel handle (3) for my mid section handle and one extra for this project. all you need now is to drill a hole in it and screw this on existing grill holding holes on the mid section ... Et voila !!!

easy, cheap, and gonna looks awesome when the inox and stainless steel wsm parts gonna be powder coating in light green ( cuz my BBQ team is call King Frog BBQ with light green )

viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]

viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]

viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]

Hope my english was correct enough to get understood. Pictures are too big i didnt figure out how to get an intermediate size sry

Last edited:
Awesome mod! I like the no holes drilled aspect. Another one on the other side and you've got midsection handles.'Sweet!

Back