Grommet no where to find

Simon Molinari

hi guys i bought a 2013 wsm cause it was more affordable, now i want to install a gry grommet but it is impossible to get here in europe. Weber France dont have spare part for wsm and it is not available either on ebay usa ebay europe or amazon. is there any solution ? cuz i desperatly need it :'(

thx guys

Hi Simon.
I can get hold of one here in UK. Cost is £7.00, (€9.1) + P&P.
What size WSM? (Might be a difference in size, but I doubt it).
Interested? Gimme a PM.

This is what makes this site so good! Total strangers from around the world(UK for this example) come together to help each other out! I have also been a recipient of the love from this website! It's absolutely amazing! happy Q'ing

Simon.
The grommet arrived today!
The Boss, (MrsTUK), has posted it on to you, (I'm currently working overseas). So it should be with you shortly.
:wsm:

TUK you're the man ! i was in a dead end, there was no way to get one where i live neither on the internet and i started to be hopeless. you made it possible thank you so much i'm like a kid waiting for Christmas now ^^

Champagne !!!!

viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]

The most important thing about this post is the wonderful cooperation between perfect strangers! THAT is what is important here, and it's absolutely HEART WARMING!

However, after using the silicone grommet in my 14.5" WSM I realized that the "slot" cut in the top of the barrel that I did for my 18.5" WSM and my Mini-Joe was MUCH easier to use. So, I cut a slot in my 14.5" and both me and my Maverick 732 are MUCH happier!

Just a thought or two...

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Got the job done ! Make sure you get a sharp and new step bit with a professional driller . So easy to screw the and ruined the whole midsection ( i almost did it ). make sure you're not a beginner this mod is a hard one to get done :)

Back