You have choose only one rub/seasoning for a year. Pick one

M Crooks

TVWBB Fan
I want to try new rubs but some of the ones I have gotten lately are not so great. If you have to choose only one rub/seasoning to use for pork/chicken/burgers for the next year.

Which would you choose?

Mine would be Dizzy Pigs dizzy dust

For bbq sauce it would be blues hog original but I change rubs more then sauces.

Weber Steak 'n Chop Seasoning.
I use it on everything.
Black pepper is not listed, but it has plenty.
Sea Salt, Garlic And Onion, Spices, Sugar, Lemon Peel, Citric Acid And Natural Flavor.

Oakridge BBQ Santa Maria
Probably my second choice, could have been #1 if more available, and less expensive,

Garlic, ground black pepper, sea salt, raw cane sugar, chiles (incl. paprika & chipotle), parsley, onion, and other spices. 100% All Natural with NO MSG, no fillers, artificial colors, flavors or additives.

Weber Steak 'n Chop Seasoning.
I use it on everything.
Black pepper is not listed, but it has plenty.
Sea Salt, Garlic And Onion, Spices, Sugar, Lemon Peel, Citric Acid And Natural Flavor.

Funny I just bought Weber's Steak 'n Chop today. I would have to say Weber's kick'n Chicken seams to go well with a lot of things.

Thanks for the responses so far. I will defintly add some to my next order.
Instead of saying salt and pepper can you pick a rub or seasoning? I think everyone on here has had salt and pepper before.

I only make my own rubs. But if I had to choose one spice (other than salt and pepper) it would be a toss up between cumin and smoked paprika.

Back