Comal time for racing & football Sunday.

Bradley P

comalfood3_zpse0468e9c.jpg

comalfood2_zpsa869d6a0.jpg

comalfood1_zps5fa21077.jpg

comalfood_zpsc3112b62.jpg

Nicely done Bradley! You guys are making these cooks look so good, I might have to look into getting one of these.

Nice, but that's a Disco. Most of the times that' I've seen a disco in action; its been used as a fryer. The outer diameter area is where the oil would be and once food is done frying it gets moved to the hump. Comal is all flat.

Nice, but that's a Disco. Most of the times that' I've seen a disco in action; its been used as a fryer. The outer diameter area is where the oil would be and once food is done frying it gets moved to the hump. Comal is all flat.

I'm thinking of the traditional comal; I found out a comal is not always flat. I want one of these convex comal. :thumbup:

Looks good my friend.
Next time if your comal starts to get black splash a little water to deglaze. Use a spatula to scrape. I found that the black char gives the food a weird taste. Keep the food moving rotating. In the hump on the sides. If the heat is too high close your bottom vents a little.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. The wife and I really enjoy cooking with it.

Next time if your comal starts to get black splash a little water to deglaze. Use a spatula to scrape
Thank you very much for this tip...

Back