Soup

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
I Emilie did this when Daniel was working. He started a new shift so he works on friday afternoon/nights. Whats better then inviting a firend over a glass of wine and some seafood.(my only chanse Daniel dont like it) And Amela(my friend) have kids in the same age as Oliver and Oscar. So we can sit down and talk enjoy the evening as the kids enjoy themselfs.

As Daniel would say Here we go:

Salmon filé and red Bell with some juniper smoke.
00738.JPG

Smoked then added to a soup.
0273.JPG

While the Salmon was smoking i did a stock from the shrimp shells. Here is everything for the final soup. The smoked salmon/shrimps/stock/tomatoes/dill/cream Served with some cream cheese.
04610.JPG

Here is the final bowl
0484.JPG

Super tasty...To bad Daniel dont share my love for seafood.

Thanks for your time!

I'm probably not the biggest fan of seafood in general, because it can be screwed up so easily- but that is a five-star, magnificent example of how to do it right!

Indeed: "too bad Daniel doesn't share your love of seafood", he's missing a great meal!
Great post Emilie.

I thank you all on MLI´s behalf. I wish i had a chanse of tasting a spoon or two but they ate it all. The thing is i have eaten so mutch bad seafood. And soups stands for the majority. But Amela loved it and called the next day for the recipe. Migt have to "swallow" my preconceptions(spoon for spoon)

Back