14.5 stainless door

Dustin Flavell

TVWBB Pro
Checked Cajun bandit and looks like they don't make a stainless steel door for the 14.5 WSM. I have one On my 22.5 WSM and really like the way it seals. Any one know if someone is making a stainless steel door for the little guy?

Actually they do make a stainless door for the 14.5. I happen to have one. It is just not listed on the website yet. Just contact them and they will help you out. Mine fits great.

Yeah it is a little feller. Looks like my 22 WSM has given birth when they are side by side. I really thought it would be a novelty and not used much. But I'm using it more than the big daddy now. Mainly tri-tip and butts. Tried ribs rolled in it but decided I like em better when cooked flat so I'll use the big guy for ribs and large party cooks.

I think the door was 22 or 26 bucks. The total on my pay pal invoice was 38 but that included the shipping to California. The shipping was a little steep, but in my opinion it was worth it. Quality product, works like a champ and looks real sharp. Drop Chris at Cajun Bandit an e-mail and he will hook you up with a price and let you know what the shipping will be to your location.

I think the door was 22 or 26 bucks. The total on my pay pal invoice was 38 but that included the shipping to California. The shipping was a little steep, but in my opinion it was worth it. Quality product, works like a champ and looks real sharp. Drop Chris at Cajun Bandit an e-mail and he will hook you up with a price and let you know what the shipping will be to your location.

Thanks Dustin.

Yeah, shipping was a little more than I expected for my 22.5 door, until I got the thing. Damn thing is SOLID and HEAVY. I understood then why it cost as much as it did.

It does look good! I like the leather an and the bottle cap too! Dustin MacGuyver.

LOL...yeah I have almost as many leatherman tools as I do webers! Recently I put the entire NIB CL weber fireplace I scored together in the living room with a leatherman wave and the bit kit. Never leave home without it.

Back