Vasconia 32 Qt Pot Unavailable

Matthew

TVWBB Pro
Not on walmart site online... Is the IMUSA 32-Quart Tamale and Seafood Steamer same fit? I am building one for a coworker..

I bought the IMUSA pot a few years back off of Amazon and it worked perfectly on my smokey joe silver. I think others have bought the same recently and have mentioned having to crimp the top to get the cover to fit.

The Vasconia no longer appears on Amazon either. I wonder what happened to them. It would seem like they could have
stayed in business on Mini builder sales alone.

The picture looks like the Imusa instead of the Vasconia. It doesn't have the black plastic cool handles and lid knob. It has the solid riveted lid handle. I just saw an Imusa pot at Target last Sunday for $21.

I went to Target where they had 2 smokey Joe's and 4 Imusa pots. I tried swapping both lids on all 4 pots. None fit. Some were pretty close and a few were way off. They aren't anywhere as good as my Vasconia pot.

I was at my local Macy's today and they now are carrying the Imusa 32qt tamale steamer $29.99. Looked at their online store and all they had was the 12qt, and the 50 qt.

Back