Labor Day weekend cookout

TMueller

TVWBB Fan
The sis in law was home from college with a friend, so we did had a cookout on Sunday. Pretty standard grill food. Did some brats, hotdogs, and sliders. Corn and potatoes and onions from the garden, finished off with some grilled peaches from the farmers market. I wish I got some pictures of the 'fixins' bar we did. We had about 6 different kinds of mustards, random sauces, fresh lettuce, tomatoes, a few local made cheeses, CI fried bacon ends, did some CI grilled onions, raw red onion, 2 or 3 different kinds of home made pickles.

All in all it was a good time, just a little too rushed for my taste, trying to juggle getting everything done at once - anywho - enjoy.

Grass needs to be cut...

Corn, (and termaters for some salsa we're canning today)

Brats in the bath, with onions fromthe garden. Hey look, I DO have a use for my gasser- keeping stuff warm!

Sorry, didnt get any plated pics - Enjoy

Last edited:
Opps. forgot the finisher - -grilled peaches and ice cream. I didnt get any good shots of the peaches actually cooked, but you get the idea!

Brats were from Festival Foods (we didnt make it to Maplewood in time, they close at noon on Sat) and Wisco Disco is made by Stillmank Brewing company here in Green Bay. Another local craft brew. They are one of 4 craft breweries in town, and 3 of those 4 are expanding (Titletown, Badger State, Stillmank are expanding, Hinterland is the 4th) I just really enjoy being able to buy this stuff at the grocery store - I really like that they can their beer too, Badger State is going to be canning theirs eventually too -

https://www.stillmankbrewing.com/

Stillmank Brewing is an independently owned Wisconsin family beer company located at 215 North Henry Street in Green Bay. Stillmank is best known for Wisco Disco, a deep amber beer, with rich malt and hop flavors. We brew this beer with a small amount of milk sugar (or lactose). This gives Wisco Disco its smooth body, and makes it a perfect match to pair with your favorite cheeses. Wisco Disco is brewed with five different malts, and four giant hop additions for huge flavor, never pasteurized, but cold conditioned, leaving it naturally cloudy, and refreshing.

Last edited:
Thanks, i'll have to stop by the Festival Foods store on Hwy 21 west of 41 in Oshkosh next Sunday (heading to Wautoma for a few hours).

Festival has a great meat department and deli, along with a vast liquor department. They have one of the best "build your own 6 pack" selections around. Even if you want to try something that's not in the 'section', if you are nice, they'll usually pull one out and let you add one to your 6 pack.

They make all their own sausage. We actually chose them (out of 3 other places) for the Polish sausage for our wedding.

Last edited:
A bunch of great looking stuff, that is a lot of food, the whole town welcoming your SIL back in town?;)

Can't believe there's a BEER that Lampe doesn't have or know about!
really! ;)

Yo Mueller, it only took me 9 months to stop in the Festival Foods store on Hwy 21 west of 41 in Oshkosh
but I did today and although I forgot the name of the beer or brewery, I knew if I saw the can/bottle, I'd remember.
So, I bought two 4-packs. Thanks man, this is good $#!+
shoulda bought more

WiscoDiscoStillmank.jpg

Back