Do either of these griddles fit?

Shaun R

TVWBB Hall of Fame
I was wondering if the 6560 griddle will fit a Go Anywhere or the 6604 would fit either the Go Anywhere or a Smokey Joe? Does anyone own these and could check? Sometimes the measurements on the box aren't exactly right. Thanks,

Hi Shaun-

Sorry I can't help you with the details since I don't own those items, but I thought I might make a couple suggestions.

First, if you CALL Weber customer support they may be able to give you exact griddle dimensions. If you email they will probably just give you the numbers off of the box but if you call and explain what you want they may be able to help.

Second, if you include photos or links to the griddles you mention you will probably get better response since more folks are likely to recognize the picture than the part numbers.

My $0.02.... Hope it helps.

-TOm in SoCal

I was wondering if the 6560 griddle will fit a Go Anywhere or the 6604 would fit either the Go Anywhere or a Smokey Joe? Does anyone own these and could check? Sometimes the measurements on the box aren't exactly right. Thanks,

Per Amazon, the 6604 measure 10.2" x 7.8", and the 6560 measures 13.37" x 10.12". The CGA is roughly 15.5" x 10.5", and the SJ is 14.5", so both griddles should technically fit.

Back