Ipad app like stokerlog??

Rich S

TVWBB Member
Hey everyone,
Sorry if this has been done to death already. Its been about a year since I have cooked or been on these forums for that matter. I have a stoker wifi that I have used stoker log with success. I no longer have a lap top that used the stoker log and got an ipad.

I downloaded the pit pal app and even paid for the professional version. I cant tell if it has the same abilities like stoker log able to changes temps etc and the website for pit pal says its suspended for overuse. So i cant even go to their website to get directions on how to use the program.

Stoker web looks too complicated for me to install. Any and all help is appreciated.
Thanks
Rich

Hi Rich,
I use the Pit Pall app but on my Android phone. The program doesn't have the features like the Stoker Log since programming for a computer vs a phone provides more things that can be done. For the Android version, the only way to change the Stoker settings would be to bring up the Stoker web console and modify them through there. I don't know about the Apple version.

Dave

Forgot to add, that the Pit Pal, talks to the Stoker about every 5 minutes, if I recalled correctly, where the Stoker log is able to get updates every second, if needed.

Back