Hello from Northern California

Jim Phillips

I've had Weber grills most of my life. I just replaced my big red kettle grill after 25 years of use with a new one touch. I found ways to modify the old one to smoke most items but anything more than 3 hours was hard to perfect. I will not be smoking on my new kettle because as I write this UPS is delivering my new 18" WSM today. Might be having some chicken tonight if it gets here early enough. Can't wait to try some the techniques I've been reading about on this form. Did I mention I am excited?

Hi Jim

Welcome to the forum, always can use another crazy kalifornian round' here. Congrats on the new WSM due to arrive today. Be sure to post some photos of your cooks in the photo galary (you will need a flicker or photobucket account)

Welcome to the site Jim.
Now I'm excited because your excited about the wsm.

Take pics of your cook and share with the group.

Welcome Jim. I spend a lot of time in Petaluma. Great grilling weather. Love to cook down there. Look forward to seeing your posts.

Welcome to the site Jim! We need more Jims on this site. Get smoking on the machine so that when I come to your area I can get some good BBQ from you.

Thanks everyone, glad to be here. Q'd up some best chicken ever and it came out fantastic. Pics will be up when I have some time.

Back