Cajun Bandit Stacker

Roger,
I had been thinking of one of those, almost got it but luckily the wife let me know she really doesn't like smoked food except ribs and brisket. I had added a third grate to my 22 with carriage bolts on the bottom grate gives me about 6 inches between each grate and I can do 9 racks of ribs full size laid flat. all my other smoking I am now doing on my 14.5 WSM while I cook her chicken etc on the Silver B.

Wives...

They do work great!

IMG_5242.jpg

IMG_5231.jpg

With as tall as it is Im a little surprised it only adds one cooking grate. I might pick one up someday bit I just added a third middle grate so I am set for now.

I don't have one but if you look at the distance between the WSM grates the CB stacker adds a grate about the same distance from the top grate on the WSM

of course I added a middle grate on the 22 WSM for ribs or chicken and you could do the same thing on the CB but tall or big stuff wouldn't fit

Just out of curiosity, Roger, whatcha got going on with the door handle for you WSM? Did the plastic knob break, or do you have something else on there?

Back