Vasconia 32qt Steamer pot - Walmart $19 + tax

Solid price. During the Vasconia pot drought, I paid $28 (pot only), which was a deal at the time. I love my mini so much that I'm thinking about building another! For those of you who have been thinking about building one, do it! It's my favorite cooker.

The good price comes 2 to 3 times a year, when the price is right, but accordingly. I got 3 pots at $19 each with this sale

Somebody at WalMart IS paying attention. They have a Smokey Joe Silver parked right in between the pots.

The link now says $19.97 but out of stock still... Supply and demand says supply is low raise the price... Walmart says supply is low lets run a sale when they come back!

A Nextag search only came up with 1 result, on Amazon for $57! :eek: Vasconia couldn't have gone out of business, TVWBB was supporting them ;)

Will the tamale steamer work? It's a 32 quart just like the other one. Looks basically the same and only a buck or two more with free in store pick up.

Will the tamale steamer work? It's a 32 quart just like the other one. Looks basically the same and only a buck or two more with free in store pick up.

Which pot? I just bought the Imusa tamale pot and the lid of the joe didn't fit. I ended up returning and going with the outdoor gourmet 36 liter pot at academy sports for $39.99. People make that Imusa pot fit by crimping the top

Which pot? I just bought the Imusa tamale pot and the lid of the joe didn't fit. I ended up returning and going with the outdoor gourmet 36 liter pot at academy sports for $39.99. People make that Imusa pot fit by crimping the top
What is your opinion of the OG pot ?

Sorry Tommy, you are correct. I didn't pay attention to the maker of the the Tamale pot. Boy, they sure look similar.
Bummer it won't fit like the Vasconia 32.

Sorry Tommy, you are correct. I didn't pay attention to the maker of the the Tamale pot. Boy, they sure look similar.
Bummer it won't fit like the Vasconia 32.

some people say they fit and some people say they do not fit. If you don't mind doing a little work crimping the lid I bet you can get it to fit. I just didn't want to mess with it and paid an extra $20 for the convenience!

Back