qmaster senior questions

Hi Daniel,
I have recently bought a Qmaster Senior and am very impressed with its performance. It keeps the temperature within a degree or two from the selected temp and has all the temperatures in view, so you don't have to push buttons to check if your temp settings are correct. They're right there. Also you can cook your meat in up to four stages (temperature/duration combination) and when the meat reaches the programmed temp, it will control the fan to keep your meat at your selected temp (instead of the pit at a temp) for how long you program or indefinitely. Additionally you can set a max temp for your pit once the desired meat temp has been reached so it will never overcook.
It is a PID controller that also varies fan speed when approaching desired temp, so it will spin at a lower speed when close to desired temp. I wanted to get a BBQ guru DigiQ DX2 until I found this. It has more programming options if you want to use them (or straightforward control of pit and meat temp if you don't set more stages temps) and all information in plain sight. I love it....
Hope this answers your question.

Back