Rolling Cart vs Stationary Cart

T_McCarthy

Hey guys .... new to the forum and just purchased a Q200 .... I'm trying to decide between the Rolling Cart or the Stationary Cart ..... Is the rolling cart really that stable? or is it better to just go with the stationary cart?

Originally posted by T_McCarthy:
Hey guys .... new to the forum and just purchased a Q200 .... I'm trying to decide between the Rolling Cart or the Stationary Cart ..... Is the rolling cart really that stable? or is it better to just go with the stationary cart?

Welcome to the forum, this has to be the best BBQ forum on the "Net" with the freindliest people.

Reference the carts. The rolling cart is stable, I have used one for over 5 years without a problem.
The rolling cart is great if you want the Q200 to be portable or is you want to fold it up and store it when not in use.
The Stationary cart is better if you just want to have it as a regular BBQ and have it mobile. The Stationary cart is easier to move around.
It all depends on what you want the BBQ for and how you are going to use it.

Cheers

I've got the rolling cart but wish I'd bought the stationary one...mainly for the esthetics.
icon_rolleyes.gif
By the way, the stationary cart comes with the adaptor hose for using the 20# bottle
icon_wink.gif
P.S...I'm about to upgrade to the Q300 as I've found a new home for the other one
icon_biggrin.gif

This might be late, but if you still haven't decided: go with the rolling cart. I've had it for 5 years, plenty stable and easy to transport

Back