A Simple Thursday Steak Night Dinner

Mike Coffman

TVWBB Olympian
I started with a couple of bakers that were hit with olive oil, rolled in kosher salt, and then seasoned with garlic pepper. They were
then wrapped in foil.

Put onto my Weber Performer using RO lump charcoal. I am using a Grill Dome half rack.

Salted and seasoned a couple of T-bone steaks one with Spicy Montreal Steak and the other with Penzeys Chicago Steak.

Got to have some mushrooms with my steak so put some baby Bellas on a few pats of butter.

Potatoes are just about done so I added the mushrooms to the Performer.

I hit the steaks with some olive oil then put them on using my grill grates. The potatoes and mushrooms were removed from the grill.

Steaks at the flip.

Steaks are done! Still need some work on my grill marks.

Plated with some canned green beans.

Here’s your bite!

A simple, but delicious dinner.

Thanks for looking!

Mike your Thursday night dinner looks delicious!!!
I can't cook anything today:(
maribel said we need to eat all my leftovers from previous cook. :p

This is perfect, Mike!

DSC_2179_zps7f705d81.jpg

Fantastic cook and photos!!

I got a new plan. Sell all my junk, buy a van - preferably an old creepy one - drive across the county and park across the street from Mikes place, and hopefully have the opportunity to try some of this fantastic cooking!

Woof! Love them t-bones. And I know I'm weird , but I love those baked potatoes almost as much! Great job , man. :wsm:

Excellent looking steak dinner. One question, what size Grill Dome Rack do you use. I just picked up a new Performer and I am looking for a rack for added space. Thanks in advance.

I got a new plan. Sell all my junk, buy a van - preferably an old creepy one - drive across the county and park across the street from Mikes place, and hopefully have the opportunity to try some of this fantastic cooking!

Got room for one more, Pete? Just a perfect looking meal, Mike!!!!

Back