Lunch at Pappy's

Glenn Baumgarth

TVWBB Member
Not my cooking, but well worth the post!!

Been back in my home town of St. Louis visiting family for the past two weeks and got some time to head to Pappy's for a little mid-day snack! First time ever being to Pappy's and loved it! Maybe he'll let me open a franchise out in Phoenix someday!

Smoker out front in the street.

Ribs getting their smoke on...

My plated pic with green beans and sweet potato fries!! These things were absolutely delicious! Also got to try out the pulled chicken, hot links and pulled pork from other plates. They were all wonderful.

Family all happy and content after a great meal.

Got to thank the owner, Mike "Smokey" Emerson in person!!

Wonderful meal and scored a great t-shirt and hat to boot!!

Thanks everyone!! If you guys like it so much I have an idea. You send me gas money and I can travel to all the great BBQ joints around the country and post pics of my adventures. Any takers??

Got back home to Phoenix today to 116 degree heat. Can't decide which is worse...the desert oven heat with no humidity or the Midwest dripping as soon as you walk out the door humidity. Either way, here is my take from the visit back home. Maul's and Pappy's sauce. I think I'm set for a while.

I think I'm set for a while.
Glenn, you don't barbecue much, huh? ;)think those 15 bottles would last me 'bout 2 months. Okay, 4 months... better plan another trip home:)
You got some of the finest bbq sauces available to man!

Back