St Louis Spares, Brats n Crashers

Gene Brownson

TVWBB All-Star
Thought I'd jump back in with both feet. I broke out the big boy to smoke some brats and ribs. Here we go folks.
001_zpsa77b0e54.jpg

003_zpsc6260ff0.jpg

These are some great sausages. We love cheese so, 4 kinds is even better. Thanks Mike for posting these up some time ago, we luv em'
Mixed in some cherry chunks with some Humphrey's lump. Used the hand held propane to get it started.
004_zps1e473fb2.jpg

006_zpsecd89857.jpg

For the first time the big boy chugged along and stayed between 250/270. Time for the brats to come off.
008_zps1fde95ff.jpg

I have to say, smoking these brats, they were THE BEST I've ever done or have eaten. It will be hard not to do them this way again, and even harder not to eat ALL of these right now!
009_zpse6a40b1f.jpg

Ribs finished and wrapped for a few until crashers are done.
011_zpseef79c57.jpg

Didn't have any bacon (slacker, need to make more), just cheese and how can you go wrong with that?
012_zpsd6382887.jpg

I almost broke my arm patting myself on the back, best ribs yet...key word, YET!
013_zps4039b323.jpg

Finished up with some Natty Boh. Toni called it finger food, no utensils necessary, my feelings too/
014_zpsbdbb4ee9.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone, have a safe week. See ya'll next Sunday!

Mighty fine. We must have been smoking and eating at the same time...................d

Thanks everyone, there's no way I would've been able to cook llike this if it weren't members here and good people like you all to mentor me, you all rock!! Thanks!'

Last edited:

Back