Weber Table - any reviews?

Laura D

TVWBB Fan
Hello Everyone - I am wondering if anyone is using the Weber Table grill and if you have any thoughts on it. I grill a lot on my Smokey Joe and my GAs (and someday . . . I hope . . . to buy the Jumbo Joe! We'll see).

Here's the link to it on Amazon -

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00AHUR0OC/tvwb-20

My set up is such that I always have to haul everything out and back in again when I'm done - I can't leave it outside. I like the idea of this table. But, how is it in real life? Let me know!

Thank you -

Laura

Haven't seen one live yet, but from the looks and description it might suit your needs well. But at $80, I'd wait for a sale or a decent used one. Kind of expensive for a small table.

I'd be interested to hear too, looks perfect for camping though, Im thinking about getting a new Jumbo Joe and that table but it would be really hard to retire my old 18.5, even if the bottom vents are rusted open.

I'd be interested to hear too, looks perfect for camping though, Im thinking about getting a new Jumbo Joe and that table but it would be really hard to retire my old 18.5, even if the bottom vents are rusted open.
Every once in awhile a Jumbo Joe shows up around here on CL, usually around early spring ;) Is your 18" daisy wheeled?

That is a nice table, but I would wait till it hits the stores as the price might drop. Another option is to check outdoor/camping stores for folding metal tables like for Dutch Oven cookers.
For my SJP I use a 17 gal metal washtub. Not table height or as nice lookin as the Weber one, but with handles it makes haulin the chimney,charcoal,tongs and such easy peasy.
IMAG0637.jpg

Tim

Nice set up Tim, and it reminds me that I never got around to getting a tub to sit my 18" WSM in, another one of your suggestions, I think.

For those wanting the table, Walmart lists it for $59, with free ship to store.
Not crazy about Walmart, but it would be an easy return if you don't like it.

Nice set up Tim, and it reminds me that I never got around to getting a tub to sit my 18" WSM in, another one of your suggestions, I think.

For those wanting the table, Walmart lists it for $59, with free ship to store.
Not crazy about Walmart, but it would be an easy return if you don't like it.

Yes-sir. I did use my WSM in that tub, but since adding the Weber wheels it doesn't fit anymore. LOL
Nice find and a good price if someone wants to shop Wally-World.

Tim

Hey Everyone - thanks for your help/advice. That metal washtub is a great idea! I was able to score a very sturdy squat metal table for free. It doesn't fold up but it is a perfect size and is safe for my grills. So . . . No new table grilling toy for me! But someday the Jumbo with Craycorts. I don't need it but I want it!

Thank you - happy grilling/BBQing, I'm surf n' turfing tonight. Wheeee!

Laura

Hey Everyone - so I finally bought the table! I am very happy with it. I use it for my Smokey Joe and my Go Anywheres. It is not perfect but it is really good, sturdy, portable (I have to bring it in when I am done since I am a renter in SF, and I live in a tiny place so having a table that slims down to nothing is crucial). I recommend if you are looking for a portable table and don't mind paying $59 for it. I'm happy! Wheeeeeee!

Laura

I actually just got one of these tables a couple of weeks ago too. I quite like it and was happy to see that the 14 1/2" WSM fits into the leg holes perfectly. It is fairly sturdy when used on a level surface and I like how the legs are stored on the underside. I am quite happy with the purchase and look forward to using it lots in the future.

I have one of these tables as well and I like it. I took it on vacation last summer and used my Jumbo Joe on it. I tried my 14.5 WSM on it but it didn't fit quite right.

Wayne

I realized I have been living under a rock - there's a 14.5 WSM?!! Do you guys love yours? I have wanted a smoker but I would need a small one because I have to bring it in and store it. I am going to go look at one today but good to know it might fit on this table. Exciting!!

Laura

Laura;
I have been enjoying my Mini-Joe and my 14.5 (with it's big brother, the 18.5 in the background). I had all of my married kids and their families here for ten days or so. As many as twelve in the house at one time. I did all of my smoking with the 14.5! I also ran my 22.5 OTG but most of the work was done with the 14.5 before they got here (did two Boston Butts for pulled pork and two two small brisket points for Pastrami). That way, I didn't have to stay a slave to the smoker while everyone else was having a good time - I got to join in.

At any rate, here is my table set up with my Mini-Joe and my 14.5 (a Lifetime table with adjustable legs - they adjust to three different heights and is 2'x4'):

The table is available from Home Depot or Lowe's. I bought a Walmart auto drip pan to cover the top for protection.

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Wow, that is amazing. I am totally impressed.

I bought a 14.5 WSM, I'm in for some excellent BBQing. I can't wait.

I have oil pans too for under my grills, great idea. I may not be able to have my WSM on my Weber grilling table, but I'll check it out.

I am so glad Weber made a 14.5! It is perfect for me and my space limitations. I can't wait to get started!

Laura

Back