I found the perfect cover for the Stoker blower fan;
- Get a 1 quart container from your Chinese restaurant. (The kind they give you with a large soup).
- Cut a large hole in the bottom almost the full diameter of the base.
- With the blower attached the WSM pass the blower cable through the container, and push the container all the way up to the dog bowl. (Big end of container towards dog bowl).
- Put a zip tie on the cable and cinch it loosely without cutting the tail off. Slide it up to the container and cinch snugly, to keep container in place
- Done! Fits perfectly. Even works fine with the BBQ Guru smoker jacket on top.
I've done some higher heat cooks with this setup and the container never melted.
I can leave the WSM outside with the blower attached and not worry about rain.