Royal Oak Hardwood Lump sold in San Francisco/Bay Area?

Laura D

TVWBB Fan
Hello Everyone - I love my Stubbs briquettes and buy it at Lowe's, but I like to use hardwood lump to pump up the heat at the end of a grilling session to sear my steaks. I'd also love to just use the hardwood lump and have fun with that. My first bag was Cowboy's, which I heard wasn't so wonderful but I had a good time with it. I then bought a bag of BBQ Galore hardwood lump based on some recommendations, and I found it to be utter crap. I've heard and read lots of good things about Royal Oak and I'd love to buy some - anybody in the Bay Area/especially San Francisco have a store they are able to buy it at? I've Google'd up the wazoo but I only have old information, none of the stores carry it. I'd love to go get a bag today or tomorrow so I can grill up a storm this weekend.

Thank you! Hope everyone is having fun BBQing and Grilling -

Laura

Thanks, you guys. I called some Wal Marts and the closest one to me to carry Royal Oak Lump is 50 minutes away. I'm not going to be able to get over there across the Bay Bridge anytime soon.

I found this -

http://www.doitbest.com/main.aspx?pageid=64&sku=809233

You can buy Royal Oak and have it shipped for free to a store by you. It'll take a week or two, but I'm going to try that and see how it goes and have it delivered in my neighborhood. I am hoping the Royal Oak will be wonderful, I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks again - I can plan my next bag purchase the next time I'm out by that Wal Mart.

Laura

Back