Weber to India

Kendall Cook

TVWBB Super Fan
Pic of Weber from their facebook page talking about shipping to India, look at all the pretty colors

weber-grill-2-large-gallery-horizontal.jpg

These look like colors sold here. Blue, Green, Brick Red. And of course Black. The Copper was sold at Target last year.

Last edited:
Hank...you have the million dollar question..I have alway wondering this too! Why they dont add at least one new color for one year and rotate them in a 5 year cycle.

Those look like a different shade of red from the brick red ones out now, or maybe I'm just being hopeful.

Those reds look like the bright fire engine reds of old. Maybe my eyes are playing wishful tricks on me as well. The copper ones in this pic look like they are more of a gold color.

I hate the fact we are aced out of all the kettle colors, I have an email in to a store in the UK to see if they will ship me a 320 dollar kettle, this is gonna be 500 dollar venture I think.

I hate the fact we are aced out of all the kettle colors, I have an email in to a store in the UK to see if they will ship me a 320 dollar kettle, this is gonna be 500 dollar venture I think.

I really wish that Weber would just issue a couple colors on a rotating basis like Kim suggested. And not just in the Performers. Do at least OTG and maybe....even a OTS. And charge a premium. :wsm:

Back