Where to buy new SS cooking grates?

The only source of the SS grates I've seen is Weber CS (price for a 22.5" is about $20) I doubt the lower grate is available in stainless, as it is an odd size.

Kevin H

I was just at my Home Depot this morning and they had 18 1/2" grates for $13 and some change and they had hinged 18 1/2" for $14.95.

Not stainless of course, just the regular Weber grate.

on weber.com the SS grate is over $3 cheaper than the regular plated one. when mine needs replacing this spring i'm ordering a SS one. not sure if it's the same, but shipping used to always be 7 dollars from weber.

ss grate

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Matt Allen:
My 18.5" cooking grates are nasty. Who sells new ones most economically? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I got one of theseat the recommendation of Larry Wolfe. Works pretty good.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave/G:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Matt Allen:
My 18.5" cooking grates are nasty. Who sells new ones most economically? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I got one of theseat the recommendation of Larry Wolfe. Works pretty good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have one of those also, after Larry spent 3 months trying to convince to get one, and that thing works great!!!!

Back