First Smoke-Trimmed St louis Ribs and Country Style Ribs Qview

I made one rack of trimmed St Louis ribs and some Country Style Ribs. I just wanted to do a small smoke to get a feel with my new WSM. Everything went better than expected,

Thanks to all for the help !!!. First Smoke

Very nicely done. I love my wifes special baked beans on the smoker with ribs. Your's looks very good as well, hope it tasted as good as it looks.

You have the right idea, start small and work up when you get some confidence. I just let loose this weekend with a 2 day smoke-a-thon and it has come off without an issue. This is by far the most meat and most complicated smoke I've done yet. I learned from the multiple small smokes how my WSM likes to run and how I have to work with it. Keep it up!!
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Michael Catalano:
I made one rack of trimmed St Louis ribs and some Country Style Ribs. I just wanted to do a small smoke to get a feel with my new WSM. Everything went better than expected,

Thanks to all for the help !!!. First Smoke </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They look GOOD!!!!

Back